- You are here:
- Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences
- Interactions with mutualists and antagonists drive adaptive differentiation in a perennial herb 2013-11-08
- New employees 2013-10-07
- Dissertation in Plant Physiology 2013-04-03
- MSc degree project in Costa Rica 2013-03-14
- We have become a new department: The Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences 2013-09-23
- 06 Dec Seminar Slowing down of population recovery as a warning of an approaching collapse.
- 10 Dec Docent lecture Climate change effects in aquatic environments.
- 13 Dec Seminar Climate change and geomorphic evolution in an Alaskan watershed and implications for salmon production.
- 18 Dec Half Day Seminar The Ecosystem Approach in environmental risk assessment.
- 18 Dec Seminar Insights in drivers of downward population trends in lakes IJsselmeer and Markermeer, a multi‐model approach.