History

Most of the buildings in Kräftriket were built between 1908 and 1912 for the Royal Veterinary College, which needed new facilities for education and research. The buildings housed teaching facilities, laboratories and an animal hospital. The architects hired for this project were Ludwig Peterson (1853-1931) and Rudolf Enblom (1861-1945). Additional facilities were built in the 1940s and 50s for the expanding Veterinary College.


Building 2

The building is currently used by the Stockholm Resilience Centre.

Building 3

The building is currently used by the School of Business.

Building 4

The building is currently used by the Department of Oriental Languages and the Stockholm Confucius Institute.

Building 5

The building is currently used by the Department of Mathematics.

Building 6

The building is currently used by the Department of Mathematics.

Building 7

The building is currently used by the School of Business and the Stockholm Centre for Organizational Research.

Building 8

The building is currently used by the School of Business.

Building 10

The building is currently used by the School of Business.

Building 15

The building is currently used by the School of Business.

Building 24

The building is currently used by the School of Business.