History
Villa Bellona is one of seven so-called “professorial villas” that were built around 1906 as residence for researchers at the Central Institute of Agricultural Research. The villas were designed by architect Lars Johan Lehming (1871-1940), and all but one were demolished in connection with the construction of Södra huset.


What is here today
SU Holding and the Centre for Social Entrepreneurship Stockholm.