RSS feeds for news, events, press releases, vacancies as well as other information are available on Stockholm University's website. Below you can find a list of all the University English-language RSS feeds.
Stockholm University RSS feeds
- All vacancies: http://www.su.se/cmlink/job-vacancies-at-stockholm-university-1.15654
- Postoc positions: http://www.su.se/cmlink/postdoc-positions-at-stockholm-university-1.165086
- PhD positions: http://www.su.se/cmlink/phd-studies-at-stockholm-university-1.165089
- Lecturers & research staff: http://www.su.se/cmlink/lecturers-research-staff-1.165090
- Technical and administrative personnel: http://www.su.se/cmlink/technical-and-administrative-personnel-1.165091
More about RSS
What is RSS?
RSS is a method for getting and sending news and information. You can subscribe to an RSS feed and have the latest news and information sent to your RSS reader program. The RSS reader program will alert you when there is new information for you to read.
How does Stockholm University use RSS?
Stockholm University's website contains a list of news and events, as well as a regularly updated list of press releases. News and events, press releases and other material are available in RSS format so that your RSS reader will alert you when there are new highlights, rather than having to check Stockholm University's website yourself. The title, text of the highlight, and a link to the highlight on the home page are provided in the RSS feed.
How will RSS help me?
Several RSS feeds can be loaded into your RSS program. The RSS reader will alert you when new content is available on any of your feeds. This can save you time from having to check multiple sites regularly, to find that that there is no new information available or that the new information is of no interest to you. When your RSS reader alerts you of new content, you get to choose whether you want to go to the site for more information.
How can I subscribe to an RSS feed?
Below are general instructions for subscribing to an RSS feed. Your reader might be different. For specific instructions and options, see your RSS reader's help documentation.
- Click on the RSS icon on the startpage of this website or on the links at the top of this page. (Your web browser probably has inbuilt functionality for managing RSS feeds. See the web browser's help pages for more information.
- Copy the address (URI) of the feed from your browser's address field
- Paste the address (URI) of the RSS file into your RSS reader program.
- Click Subscribe
List of feed aggregators - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
What does the acronym RSS stand for?
The acronym means something different depending on which specification the RSS file uses.
- Rich Site Summary (RSS 0.91)
- RDF Site Summary (RSS 0.9, 1.0 and 1.1)
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS 2.0)
January 31, 2014
Source: External Relations and Communications Office