International students are welcome to visit Student Services in Studenthuset, where a wide range of information about Stockholm University is available. Here the University also has a central office for Study and Career Counsellors.
At Infocenter in Studenthuset you may ask about everything concerning your studies, e.g. admisson, student exchange, scholarships, degrees, student support and more. Studenthuset is located next to the A building of Södra huset, Universitetsvägen 2 B.
Next to the Infocenter reception you will find computers where you can search for information about opening hours, events, courses and programmes etc. Current events and activities are shown on large plasma screens.
Students are also welcome to visit Infocenter if they wish to:
- Get certificates of course registration
- Get study certificates showing completed courses, credits and grades
- Buy Stockholm University profile products
- Get a one time code to activate your university account
At the same floor as Infocenter there are plenty of study places and a spacious café that offers student discounts.
You may also be interested in:
- Academic Writing Service
- Application & Admissions
- Credit Transfer of Foreign Studies
- Equal Treatment of Students
- IT for Students
- Student Health Service
- Study and Career Counselling
- Studying with a Disability
December 15, 2015
Source: Student Services