Call for application: Nordlys 2017/18
Now you can apply for exchange studies in the Nordic Countries through the Nordlys network 2017/2018.
Deadline for submitting applications is March 31 and Septemer 8, 2017
- Read through the Requirements and Selection Criteria.
- The Application is open from March 1 - March 31, 2017 for studies starting Fall 2017 and from March 1 - September 8 for Spring 2018.
- The applicant will be contacted by e-mail at the end of April/beginning of May 2017 and end of September 2017 with a decision.
- The application is done completely online.
- Instructions and a link to the application: Application Instructions for Outgoing Exchange students through Stockholm University's Wide Agreements and networks.
- The list of Universities
- Upload the two documents: Preliminary Course selection form and Personal Letter in the online application.
Please find all templates below.
- In order for the application to be considered you must do the following steps:
- Submit application online by March 31/September 9.
- Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 4/September 11.
- Enter registration number (Dnr) SU FV 6.2.1-0323-16 in the subject line.
All students admitted to one of the partner universities within the Nordlys network may apply for a Nordlys grant. More information can be found here: Nordlys grant
If you have questions about the application please contact the Student Services, International Office:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visit us: Studenthuset 3rd floor; Open hours (drop-in): Mon-Tues 10.00am-12.00pm and Wedn-Thurs 1pm - 3pm (13.00-15.00)
- Phone: 08-16 21 29, 08-16 48 95 or 08-16 25 77
- You may find answers to your questions in our Frequently Asked Questions.
- You can also take a look at our video tutorial available at: https://youtu.be/HNvWDQEVgrA
March 20, 2017
Page editor: Mascha Schepers