Baltic Sea Future moves forward
Please fill out the form below
- Guillemots add knowledge about the ecosystem puzzle Henrik Österblom, Associate Professor in Environmental Sciences at Stockholm Resilience Centre.
- How does the composition of the atmosphere affect cloud formation? Ilona Riipinen, Associate Professor in Atmospheric Science
- Effects on peatland permafrost by climate change Britta Sannel, Associate Professor in Physical Geography.
- The challenges that lie ahead after leg 1, SWERUS-C3 Örjan Gustafsson, professor in Biogeochemistry Stockholm University.
- From permafrost thawing to the venting of greenhouse gases Martin Jakobsson, Professor at the Department for Geological Sciences.
- Rotation in Barrow, Swerus-C3 Leg 2 The second leg, which starts from Barrow, is led by Martin Jakobsson, Professor at the Department for Geological Sciences (IGV), Stockholm University.
- Collapsing Ice Martin Jakobsson, Professor at the Department for Geological Sciences.
- Storglaciären- the end-of-year account At Tarfala Research Station, we carry out the the world's most detailed study of how a glacier changes. In this film we follow the work in September, just before the first snow falls.
- Sweden and International Polar Research Stockholm University Researchers have played leading roles in a number of Polar expeditions that have taken place as part of the International Polar Year (IPY - spans 2007-2009).
- Arctic foxes Tomas Meijer