Vandalism and sabotage

Vandalism and sabotage

If you discover people vandalizing, sabotaging or spraying graffiti on University property, call 112 and ask for the police. All damage to University material and equipment should be reported to the section for Safety and Security.

Bookmark and share Tell a friend


Safety and Security

Questions about safety at the University
08-16 22 16 (round-the-clock service)

During power outage
08-15 42 00

Report crime

08 16 11 55

In case of emergency, call 112