News about Askö Laboratory
- Environmental conditions at Askö measured in real-time 2015-07-07
- Swedish Radio about oxygen depletion 2015-04-29
- Two postdoctoral positions in Baltic Sea Research 2015-03-05
- Stockholm-Helsinki Baltic Sea collaboration 2015-02-04
- First Askö Day gathered many 2014-11-25
- Seafloor animals play a bigger role in nutrient cycling than expected 2014-10-22
- Towards more ecosystem based fishery 2014-09-01
- Expert meeting on fisheries management 2014-08-22
- What research is conducted on Askö? 2014-07-11
- Askö Day - Current research and future opportunities 2014-11-14
Up-coming events on Askö Laboratory
- 13 Aug SWE-GER Baltic Sea course In August it is time for the Baltic Sea course that Leibniz Institute for Baltic Sea Research in Warnemünde, IOW, and Stockholm University jointly organise.
- 24 Aug Impact of climate change on the marine environment International advanced PhD course on “Impact of climate change on the marine environment with special focus on the role of changing extremes”, co-organized by the Baltic Ecosystem Adaptive Management (BEAM) and Baltic Earth programmes. Apply before May 30.
- 07 Sep PhD course in Dynamic Ecological Modeling A course covering compartment modeling will be organized for PhD students 7-11 September 2015. Lectures will be given at Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences and at the Askö laboratory.
- 12 Sep The Askö Meetings Årligen återkommande möte med Beijerinstitutets styrelse och cirka 25 inbjudna gäster. Ett speciellt tema behandlas varje år. Arrangör: Beijerinstitutet för ekologisk ekonomi
- 18 Sep Research on climate and the Baltic Sea A meeting about collaborations between the Baltic Sea Centre and the Bolin Centre for Climate research.
- 26 Oct Orienteringskurs: Havet/The sea Institutionen för geologiska vetenskaper, Stockholms universitet
- 02 Nov Bolin Centre/ResClim PhD Conference PhD-conference on the physical and chemical components of the climate system
- 23 Nov Mastercourse: Marine Population and Ecosystem Dynamics Department of Ecology, Environment and Plant Sciences