The Department of Child and Youth Studies is supported by the following foundations:
- Swedisch Research Council for Health, Working Life and Wellfare, FORTE (Forskningsrådet för hälsa, arbetsliv och välfärd)
- Marcus and Amalia Wallenbergs Foundation
- Education administration in Stockholm (Utbildningsförvaltningen i Stockholms stad)
- Swedisch Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet)
- Vinnova (a colloboration with University of Arts, Crafts and Design)
Collaboration and societal development at SU
We also participate in Stockholm University's collaboration with:
- Stockholm County Council
- Illinois-Sweden Program for Educational and Research Exchange (INSPIRE)
- Strategic partnerships at Stockholm University.
Collaboration and Societal Development at SU
Through cooperation with other universities and collaborations with cultural, business and public institutions, Stockholm University contributes to the development of society. Collaboration also fosters new ideas in education and research.
At the Department of Child and Youth Studies we have a great alumni activities. Sometimes we have the meetings in English and then we call it International Café.
Keep an eye on our website or our bulletin boards on campus to see when the next time will be!
Welcome also to join the Alumni at the Department of Child and Youth Studies - email@example.com
Stay in touch with SU Alumni
Telephone and e-mail
+46-8-16 20 00 (exchange)
Email address for all staff at the Department: first firstname.lastname@example.org
Svante Arrhenius väg 21 A, Frescati, Stockholms University.
Department of Child and Youth Studies
SE-106 91 STOCKHOLM
Postal box 50741
SE-202 70 Malmö
(Please enter 318 as "Your reference".)
Last updated: July 6, 2021
Source: Department of Child and Youth Studies