Information about classes and exams HT21
Regulations for teaching and exams at MISU during HT21
Policy for undergraduate education at MISU HT21
Following the information that Folkhälsomyndigheten has lifted the recommendations on distance teaching from June 1, 2021, the SU president has made the decision that the university can gradually go back to conducting teaching and examinations on campus.
Due to this decision, and taking into account circumstances such as the number of applicants to our programmes and courses, the department has decided that teaching and examinations at MISU during the autumn semester will take place on campus.
We are rigorously following FHM's and the government's recommendations and therefore advise that changes to these directives may occur with short notice. For some parts of teaching, for example labs and field studies, there will be special guidelines and detailed information will be announced at each respective course start.
In addition, the following applies:
- Our teaching rooms have been adjusted to allow physical distancing
- Students can only be at the department on days when they attend scheduled classes. Students are then urged not to reside on the premises before or after the class sessions.
- The student pantry can be used during lunches and breaks between class sessions
- Students and employees shall follow SU’s and Folkhälsomyndigheten’s guidance regarding Covid-19, see links below
- Keep a distance (2 meters as often as possible) and respect that others may have a different view on what physical distancing means
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Stay at home if you feel the least bit sick
- Avoid rush hour traffic as much as possible and try to get to campus by alternative means
- If you plan to eat while you are at the department, bring your own lunch and if possible your own tableware and cup for drinking
Contact your course coordinator if you have any questions regarding your course - see list of course coordinators (examiners).
Last updated: August 25, 2021