Information about classes and exams VT22
Regulations for teaching and exams at the Department of Meteorology
Policy for undergraduate education
As a result of a previous decision by the SU president, and taking into account circumstances such as the number of applicants to our programmes and courses, the department has decided that teaching and examinations at MISU will continue to take place on campus during the spring semester 2022.
We rigorously follow recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and the Swedish government, and therefore advise that changes to these directives may occur with short notice. For some types of teaching, for example labs and field studies, there may be special guidelines. Details will be announced at the start of each course.
In addition, the following applies:
- The student pentry can be used during lunches and breaks between class sessions
- Students and employees shall follow SU’s and Folkhälsomyndigheten’s guidance regarding Covid-19, see links below
- Keep your distance to others (2 meters as often as possible) and respect that others may have a different view on what physical distancing means
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Stay at home if you feel the least bit sick
- Avoid rush hour traffic as much as possible and try to get to campus by alternative means
- If you plan to eat while you are at the department, bring your own lunch and if possible your own tableware and cup for drinking
Contact your course coordinator if you have any questions regarding your course - see list of course coordinators (examiners).
Last updated: December 8, 2021