Our service centers assist students, employees and visitors at the University with different facility issues. There are two service centers: one located in Campus Albano and one in the southern part of Campus Frescati.
NOTE! Service Centers are closed following days
- 5–6 June (Albano and Frescati)
- 23 June (Albano and Frescati)
- 17 July–11 August (Albano)
Opening hours during summer
26 June–4 August, opening hours: 09:00–15:00 (closed for lunch: 12:00–12:30).
Service Center Frescati is open all summer, but Albano is closed between 17 July–11 August.
Ordinary opening hours:
- Monday: 08:00–16:00
- Tuesday: 08:00–15:15
- Wednesday to Thursday: 08:00–16:00
- Fridays: 08:00–15:00
Applies to both service center Albano and Frescati.
Visiting address: Campus Albano, House 2, floor 4 (Albanovägen 18)
Servicecenter Frescati Södra
Visiting address: Campus Frescati (Södra huset), House D, floor 4 (next to the Stockholm University library)
Welcome to our service centers to get help with:
- general information about the premises and locations
- booking of lecture halls, tables and exhibition areas
- audio/visual equipment for centrally managed teaching rooms
- error reporting regarding public premises and lecture halls
- sale of a limited range of profile products. For complete product range, please see: Web shop (su.se/staff)
- lost-and-found property
- manage pick-up and returning of access cards
- manage pick-up and returning of keys (Note! only possible in Service center Frescati Södra)
For questions regarding keys, access cards, lost-and-found property etc.
Please contact us via: Serviceportalen: su.se/serviceportalen
You can also call us at: 08-16 24 00 or e-mail: email@example.com
Housing Office Drop-in
International students, researchers and doctoral students are welcome to drop-in meetings for any questions/concerns regarding accommodation provided by Housing Office at Stockholm university. Please click link below for time/dates.
Last updated: May 26, 2023
Source: Property Management Office (GL)