Our service centers assist students, employees and visitors at the University with different facility issues. There are three service centers: one located in Campus Albano and one in the southern as well as the northern part of Campus Frescati. The service centers also manage accommodation related issues for international students and visiting researchers.
We are open – but keep your distance!
Please respect the advice of authorities to keep distance and follow the signs and markings placed in our service centers.
You can always contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to our service centers to get help with:
- general information about the premises and locations
- booking of lecture halls, tables and exhibition areas
- audio/visual equipment for centrally managed teaching rooms
- error reporting
- sales of profile products
- lost-and-found property
- manage pick-up and returning of access cards
- manage pick-up and returning of keys (Note! only possible in Service center Frescati Södra)
Campus Albano, House 2, floor 4 (Albanovägen 18)
Monday to Thursday: 08:00–16:00
Servicecenter Frescati Södra
Campus Frescati (Södra huset), House D, floor 4 (next to the Stockholm University library)
- Monday to Thursday: 08:00–16:00
- Fridays: 08:00–15:00
Servicecenter Frescati Norra
Campus Frescati (Arrheniuslaboratories), Svante Arrhenius väg 16C, floor 3
Last updated: January 25, 2022
Source: Property Management Office (GL)