Our service centers assist students, employees and visitors at the University with different facility issues. There are two service centers: one located in Campus Albano and one in the southern part of Campus Frescati.
- Monday: 08:00–16:00
- Tuesday: 08:00–15:15
- Wednesday to Thursday: 08:00–16:00
- Fridays: 08:00–15:00
Applies to both service center Albano and Frescati.
Visiting address: Campus Albano, House 2, floor 4 (Albanovägen 18)
Servicecenter Frescati Södra
Visiting address: Campus Frescati (Södra huset), House D, floor 4 (next to the Stockholm University library)
Welcome to our service centers to get help with:
- general information about the premises and locations
- booking of lecture halls, tables and exhibition areas
- audio/visual equipment for centrally managed teaching rooms
- error reporting regarding public premises and lecture halls
- sale of a limited range of profile products. For complete product range, please see: Web shop (su.se/staff)
- lost-and-found property
- manage pick-up and returning of access cards
- manage pick-up and returning of keys (Note! only possible in Service center Frescati Södra)
Need support, contact or have any requests?
Please do not hesitate to contact us: su.se/serviceportalen
Phone: 08-16 24 00
We will help, or refer you to the correct person or function.
Last updated: March 2, 2023
Source: Property Management Office (GL)