If you have fallen, or seen others accidents on campus, you should also report it in Samir. Report it as incident if you have not suffered any injury or report it as a work injury, if you have injured yourself (even minor injuries such as bruising, abrasions or similar).

Incidents without injury are only reported if they occur on or directly adjacent to campus. Slipping incident involving personal injury occurring during work or study (including business travel) or during the journey between home and work/study site must always be reported (as a work injury) regardless of where they occur.

For questions, do not hesitate to contact Mats Hansson at the Section for Safety and Security, mats.hansson@su.se.

You can also notify slippery conditions to Akademiska Hus, call 020-552000.