Please note that the first steps will be to contact the authorities listed below. If you have any questions or queries, you can contact your department.

1.The Swedish Migration Board (Migrationsverket)

  • Entry visa (for stay up to three months)
  • Residence permit (for stay longer than three months)
  • Extension of residence permit
  • Right of residence
  • Application guide

2. The Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket)

  • National registration and personal identity number
  • ID cards
  • Taxes

3. The Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan)

  • Registration
  • Social Benefits