Master's Fair on campus
Thinking about studying a master’s programme in Stockholm? Come and meet us at the Stockholm University Master’s Fair on 20 November between 11.30 am and 2 pm! You will have the chance to learn more about the wide range of master’s programmes offered at Stockholm University, all under one roof!
Master's Fair on campus Frescati
Come and visit us at Master's Fair on campus to find out more about our Master's programmes in English! You will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss your options with our study and career counsellors and programme representatives.
- Find out what particular programme would suit your academic background and interests.
- Find out how to apply, which documents you need to submit and whether you are eligible for scholarships.
All prospective master’s students are welcome! This includes students and graduates from Stockholm University (and any other university), visiting exchange students and anyone else considering studying a master’s in English! We are looking forward to meeting you!
Welcome Seminar 11:30 am – 12:00 noon
Studenthuset – Galleriet
- Study at Stockholm University
- Global Opportunities
- Academic Writing Service
- Stockholm University Student Life
- Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship
- Graduation, Career and Beyond
Student Fair & Mingle 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm
Södra huset - Corridor A and B on level 3
Departments participating at the fair
- Department of Asian, Middle Eastern and Turkish Studies
- Department of Culture and Aesthetics
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Media Studies
- Department of Law
- Department of Computer and Systems Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Education
- Department of Human Geography
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Social Anthropology
- Department of Public Health Sciences
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Statistics
- Stockholm Business School
- Department of Biology Education
- Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Physical Geography
- Faculty of Science
- International Office
- Admissions Office
- Alumni Relations
- General Study and Career Counsellors
- Stockholm University Student Union
- Stockholm School of Entrepreneurship
Programme Presentations 1.00 pm – 1.45 pm
Studenthuset - Galleriet
Social Sciences 1.00 – 1.20 pm
- Master’s Programme in Economics
- International Master’s Programme in Political Science
- International Master’s Programme in Environmental Social Science
- Master’s Programme in Social Anthropology
- Master’s Programme in Applied Social Research
- Master’s Programme in Sociology
- Master’s Programme in Demography
- Multidisciplinary Master’s Programme in Demography
- Master’s Programme in Education with International and Comparative specialisation
Law 1.20 – 1.25 pm
- Master’s Programme in European Economic Law
- Master’s Programme in European Intellectual Property Law
- Master’s Programme in International Commercial Arbitration Law
Science 1.25 – 1.30 pm
The Faculty of Science presents all Programmes within Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Mathematics, Physical Geography and Physics.
Humanities 1.30 – 1.45 pm
- International Master’s Programme in Art History
- International Master’s Programme in Curating, including Art, Management, and Law
- International Master’s Programme in Literature
- International Master’s Programme in Performance Studies
Campus tours: 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm
Meeting Point: Södra huset - Corridor A on level 3 at the booth "Ask us!"
Join a walking campus tour with the Student Union!
You may also download the programme in PDF
Master's Fair on Campus Frescati (315 Kb)
Stockholm University - Campus Frescati
- Södra huset, Corridor A and B on level 3(Student Fair & Mingle, Campus Tour)
- Studenthuset, Galleriet on level 3 (Welcome seminar and Programme Presentations)
Master's programmes at Stockholm University
We offer 75 master’s programmes taught in English within science, the humanities, social sciences and law.
Would you like to know more about Master's Fair?
For admissions related questions please visit our FAQ and contact page.
Last updated: November 22, 2019
Source: Student Services