Calls for application
On this page, you will find information about the different forms of exchanges abroad that are currently accepting applications or, if they are not currently doing so, when the next opportunity to apply will be.
Departmental application dates
If you wish to apply for exchange studies departmentally, through Erasmus+ (within the EU), Nordplus or to a bilateral department agreement outside Europe, you must apply through your department.
The application periods may differ between departments, and it is therefore important that you find the right information about you specific department. Contact the exchange coordinator at your department to learn the specifics that applies to your situation.
Application dates central agreements
On a central level you can apply for exchange studies through university-wide agreements for a semester or two, for field studies or for short term study abroad options. Application dates for both options are found below.
Central agreements and networks
- 5 November – 5 December (autumn semester or full year 2020/21): Call for application university wide agreements 2020/2021
- 1 – 31 March (spring semester 2021)
- 1 December – 15 January (autumn semester or full year 2020/21)
- 1 March – 31 March (autumn semester or full year 2020/21)
- 1 March – 8 September (spring semester 2020)
Scholarship through Minor Field Studies
- 19 September – 15 October (spring or autumn semester 2020)
- 15 January – 5 February (second period during spring semester or autumn semester 2020)
- 15 April – 5 May (autumn semester 2020)
If the list is empty, there are currently no applications open.
Last updated: November 18, 2019
Source: Student Services