Please note that having temporary or permanent residency in an EU/EEA country* does NOT exempt you from paying fees. You are required to provide documentation of your citizenship status in order for your application to be processed. For more information and detailed instructions on how to verify your status, please see:

*Link to List of EU/EEA countries