Stockholm university logo, link to start page

Degree project abroad

Are you interested in an internship or a field study abroad? Students at Stockholm University can work as an intern, write an essay, or collect data abroad through the two scholarship programmes; Erasmus+ or the Minor Field Studies.

This page will provide you with information regarding the different scholarships and terms of application.


Writing an essay through Erasmus+

If you are enrolled in a higher education credit course where you are required to write an essay, you may apply to Erasmus+ to receive a scholarship if you are:

  • Collecting data for an essay or dissertation at, for example, a company, school, clinic, lad, hospital or other, at full time. This does not apply to research.
  • Writing an essay at a higher education institution.

The above falls under the same category as doing an internship abroad. The application process, selection and more will therefore be the same as for internships.

Click here for more information


Minor Field Studies (MFS)

If you wish to conduct a field study in a developing country as a part of your Undergraduate or Master’s degree project, you may do so through the MFS scholarship.

Click here to learn more about MFS

On this page