In an emergency
1. Take the necessary steps to put yourself in safety and prevent further injury.
2. Call 112 and call for ambulance, police and fire brigade.
3. Call Security Guard 08-16 22 16.
Anonymous incident reporting to police and university security
SAMIR is a reporting system for reporting crimes, incidents, occupational injury, occupational disease and environmental deviations. Answers to your notification will be sent to you by e-mail. You can also sign in and follow your case.
Defibrillators at Stockholm University
Stockholm University has over 50 defibrillators placed on the premises, which is the highest number among all universities, colleges and authorities in Sweden.
- South House, House A, floor 3
- South House, House B, floor 3 & 4
- South House, House C, floor 3
- South House, House D, floor 4
- South House, House E, floor 3
- South House, House F, floor 4
- Stockholm University Library, 5th floor by the elevator
- Staff gym, Allhuset
- Department of Special Education House 10, Frescati Hage
- Department of Education Frescativägen 54
- Stress Research Institute House 16A, Frescati Hage
- Department of Child and Youth Studies, House 24 Frescati Hage
- Department of Social Work, Sveavägen 160, Floor 2
- Department of Culture and Aesthetics (MSL), Frescativägen 22
- Department of Psychology, House 8, 14 Frescati Hage
- Geo-house, U, Y and S entrance
- Stockholm Business School, House 3, Kräftriket
- Department of Mathematics, House 5, 6 Kräftriket
- Department of Asian, Middle Eastern and Turkish Studies, House 4A, Kräftriket
- Stockholm Resilience Centre, House 2, Kräftriket
- Aula Magna, taxi entrance
- Frescati Backe 21 A, stairwell floor 1
- Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Arrhenius, building A, floor 4
- Arrhenius, Building C, entrance floor 3
- Arrhenius, Building D, entrance
- Arrhenius, Building E, entrance
- Arrhenius, Building O, entrance by the elevator.
- Arrhenius, Building P, entrance
- Chemical Practice Laboratory (KÖL), Manelisalen , Svante Arrhenius väg 16 B & E
- Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies, Lilla Frescativägen 7, ground floor 3
- Student house, at the info desk, Universitetsvägen 2A
- Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, DSV, Kista, floor 2 & 3
- Department of Media Studies, Garnisonen Karlavägen 104, floor 3
- Bloms paviljong, Svante Arrhenuis väg, 26
All defibrillators are placed in an alarmed cabinet. When opening the door to the cabinet, an alert is sent to the staff of the section for safety and the security guard who is trained in CPR/AED. Before you start CPR call 112 and send out a person to meet the ambulance.
- What is a defibrillator?
The defibrillator has been available in the healthcare for a long time. The defibrillator provides spoken instructions to you, in Swedish, telling you how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation, CPR. The defibrillator analyzes the patient's heart rhythm and recommends if shock should be given or not. The defibrillator is intelligent and it will not give a shock to someone who doesn´t need it.
- Everyone can use the defibrillator!
There is an easy understandable instruction book in the defibrillator bag. There are no requirements for education, but it is a great advantage if you know CPR.
For those who wish, we have a much appreciated training on how to use the defibrillator and cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Training takes two and half hours and cost 375 SEK / person.
To sign up for training, contact email@example.com, 08-16 35 45. After completing the training you will get the educational material "Mini Anne" and an instructional DVD
In case of emergency
SOS Alarm: 112
Security and safety: 08-16 22 16
Security guards: 08-16 42 00 (08-15 42 00)
Student Health Services: 08-16 17 69, firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupational health care services: 08-676 82 00
Last updated: April 23, 2020
Source: Property Managements Office