If your department is participating in a Nordplus network, you can apply for an exchange position and scholarship at your department when they announce vacant Nordplus study places and scholarships. See the list of coordinators if you are not sure who to contact.

You will retain your student aid during your stay abroad, and you are also entitled to a Nordplus scholarship and a travel grant.

In order to participate in Nordplus, you must:

  • have completed at least one year of academic studies;
  • be able to include your studies abroad in your degree from Stockholm University;
  • study 1 to 12 months at the host university.

If there are no opportunities through your department, you may be able to apply through the central network Nordlys instead.

UNIS, Svalbard by Andrea Schneider
UNIS, Svalbard by Andrea Schneider