More information about Nais
Are you wondering how to make an application in Nais or want more information about what Nais is?
On this page you will find step-by-step information on how to complete your application for support in Nais and you can also find more information about the system Nais.
How to apply in Nais
Log in to Nais
There are three available options for logging in to Nais:
- Click on the drop-down menu “Select a university”, and choose “Stockholms universitet”. Click on “Log in” and proceed to log in with your Stockholm university account.
- Choose the UniversityAdmissions.se button and log in with your UniversityAdmissions.se account.
- Choose the eduID button and log in with you eduID account.
Please note that you must have a Swedish personal number and a registered address in Sweden to be able to log in via UniversityAdmissions.se or eduID.
Complete the 6 steps of the application process
- Select university – choose Stockholm University
- Personal data processing – please read through the information on how your personal data will be processed
- Contact information – make sure that your contact information is correct and make any necessary adjustments
- Attach certificate – upload documentation confirming your long-term disability. Nais will allow both PDFs and pictures, so if necessary, you can photograph your certificate and upload this.
- Describe your study situation – in the first part, specify what you are or will be studying and for how long. In the second part, you may describe how you think your disability might affect your studies. This second part is optional.
- Check your application – check your application to make sure it is complete and submit it.
After you have submitted your application you can view it by going to your student profile in Nais, or you can choose to log out. Don’t forget to close the web browser when you are done.
What is Nais?
Nais is a system where students with long-term disabilities can apply for support at Swedish higher education institutions. It is a national system, used by most higher education institutions in Sweden.
The information you provide in your application is only accessible to the coordinators at the higher education institution to which you applied. This means that you have to make a new application in Nais even if you have previously received support at other universities in Sweden, since the coordinators at Stockholm University do not have access to applications you may have made to other higher education institutions.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
Last updated: February 23, 2021