Fysikum received project grants from the Swedish Research Council
The Swedish Research Council has decided on the applications to be awarded grants within Natural and engineering sciences 2022 and the total grant amount for 2022-2026 is more than 1,2 billion SEK. Project grants approved from Fysikum include grants from Vladimir Krasnov, Henning Schmidt, Sara Strandberg, Markus Kowalewski, Chistophe Clement, Chad Finley.
The following projects received grants.
- Henning Schmidt: Experimental studies of mutual neutralization for atomic and small molecular ions.
- Vladimir Krasnov: Development of superconducting components for in-memory computing
- Sara Strandberg: Studying the ground state of the Universe with pairs of Higgs bosons
- Chad Finley: Astrophysical neutrinos with IceCube: deep learning in deep ice
- Christophe Clement: Higgs particles, baryogenesis and gravitational waves
- Markus Kowalewski: Throwing light on photoprotective molecules with X-ray sources
Last updated: November 18, 2022