SBS Code of Conduct
An academic approach and way of acting are a vital part of good scientific practice and cornerstones of all higher education. Stockholm Business School (SBS) has developed a code of conduct for how students are expected to approach their studies and behave towards peers, teachers, administrative staff and as representatives of Stockholm University.
As a student at SBS, you are expected to:
- Value academic integrity, apply good research practice, independence, scientific methods, accuracy in the implementation of individual work, group projects and degree theses.
- Contribute to a well-functioning and respectful collaboration with your peers in joint assignments.
- Refrain from cheating in examinations, for example plagiarism, cooperating when it is not allowed, or using aids without special permission.
- Contribute to the quality of education by answering course and programme evaluations.
- Work for a safe, tolerant, open-minded and inclusive study and work environment, free from discrimination, abusive behavior and harassment.
- Affirm people’s equal value, rights, opportunities and obligations, regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, functional variation, sexual orientation and age.
- Carefully study course and programme syllabi, rules for education and examination and other information about your education.
- Take responsibility for arriving on time for scheduled teaching.
- Update your contact information in Ladok and Athena so as not to miss important information.
- Refrain from recording, filming and photographing educational situations. Respect that material recorded by SBS may not be published on websites or in social media.
Last updated: March 14, 2022