No description in English available.
- Grammar IV, 3 credits (ECTS)
- Text reading II, 3.5 credits (ECTS)
- Practical Language Ability IV, 4 credits (ECTS)
- Oral Practical Language Ability II, 3 credits (ECTS)
- Kanji IV A, 3 credits (ECTS)
- Kanji IV B, 3 credits (ECTS)
- Text Analysis, 2.5 credits (ECTS)
Instruction will be given in the form of lectures, group excercises and individual excercises. Attendance at all teaching sessions is mandatory.
ScheduleThis is a preliminary schedule and is subject to continuous change. For this reason, we do not recommend print-outs. At the start of the course, your institution will advise where you can find your schedule during the course.
Course literatureNote that the course literature can be changed up to two months before the start of the course.