About the education
This course treats weather, climate and energy use in a sustainable society. With a basis in physical laws the course addresses questions that a future teacher may get from students, such as:
• What drives atmospheric motion and weather?
• How can you determine the temperature of a planet?
• What is a greenhouse gas and why are only some gases greenhouse gases?
• Why is it so difficult to give a simple answer to how much human activities impact our climate?
• What is a climate model?
• How is our environment affected by different ways of harvesting energy?
• How does different types of radiation affect living organisms?
No description found.
Area of interest: Science and Mathematics
Science and mathematics help us understand how the world around us is connected – from the origin and structure of the universe, to the development and function of humanity and all other organisms on earth.
Scientific knowledge makes it possible to critically examine the credibility of information in different areas of everyday life, society, and the media.
As a scientist or mathematician, you will be attractive on a large job market that covers all parts of society and includes everything from pure technology companies to environment and healthcare, as well as research.