Our service centers assist all employees, students and visitors at the University with different facility issues. There is a service centre located in both south and north part of Campus Frescati. The service centers also manage accommodation related issues for international students and visiting researchers.
We are open - but keep your distance!
Please respect the advice of authorities to keep distance and follow the signs and markings placed in our service centers.
You can always contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to our service centers to e.g. get help with:
- general information about the premises and locations
- booking of lecture halls, tables and exhibition areas
- audio/visual equipment for centrally managed teaching rooms
- error reporting
- sales of profile products
- lost-and-found property
- manage pick-up and returning of access cards
- manage pick-up and returning of keys (Note! only possible in Servicecenter Frescati Södra)
Servicecenter – Frescati Södra
House D, floor 4 (next to Stockholm University library)
During the period 16 September–30 April:
Monday-Thursday: 08:00–16:30, Fridays: 08:00-15:30
During the period 1 May–15 September:
Monday-Thursday: 08:00–16:00, Fridays: 08:00-15:00
Servicecenter – Frescati Norra
Svante Arrhenius väg 16C, floor 3 (Arrheniuslaboratories)
Last updated: September 28, 2020
Source: Property Management Office