Study Information

University Card

The university card can be used as a library card, for copying and printing and to gain access to the library's e-resources.

How to get the University Card

If you are an exchange student, visit Helpdesk to get the card. If you applied through you can activate your card online, and have it sent to your adress, using your application account:

If you lose your University Card

If you lose your University Card you have to block it to prevent others from using it. Block the card by contacting To get a new card, visit Helpdesk.
The University card is free of charge. If you need a new card (because you lost your card for instance) a cost of 100 SEK will be charged to your printing account. This cost doesn’t apply if your first card doesn’t work. If that is the case, bring the card to the Helpdesk and you will be given a new one.


Bookmark and share Tell a friend


Student Affairs Office

Mattias Arreborn
Room: 260
Phone: +46 (0)8-674 74 84

Our Students Affairs Office has no visiting and phone hours until further notice. Please contact us via email.

Emergencies and Crisis Plan