Study, teach and work online
For teachers/lecturers – how to teach online
The Centre for the Advancement of University Teaching, has some tips and advice for university teachers on online teaching. Teaching Online (from CeUL): https://www.su.se/ceul/english/education/teaching-online
Stockholm University has a variety of services to meet the needs of distance education:
Tools and services
- The learning platform Athena: https://athena.itslearning.com/
- The e-meeting service Zoom: Get started with Zoom
- The examination service (Exia) https://exia.su.se/index_en.html
- The cloud storage and synchronization service (Box): https://stockholmuniversity.account.box.com/login.
- How to share files with students using Box (when other services are insufficient): Share files with students through Box
- Guides & manuals Athena: https://serviceportalen.su.se/en-us/category/996494 (Individual texts can be automatically translated to other languages).
Capacity in the Athena learning platform
Do you have questions about the different tools? Please see the support documentation in Serviceportalen (some of which can be translated by machines). If you cannot find answers to your questions, please contact Helpdesk.
Now that users around the world are switching to working from home, the pressure on the University to use different online tools increases. During this transition, it is important to keep track of the legal framework that applies to the processing of personal data and the use of different types of services.
For students – study online
Tip! Make it easier for your colleagues by limiting the number of e-mails you send: use Zoom’s chat feature for quick messages and questions instead.
March 24, 2020
Source: Communications Office