This page is for staff at the IIES only and serves as a complement to the Stockholm University employee web.
The employee web
A lot of information for employees at Stockholm University can be found on the employee web.
In case of emergency
Working environment and equality
Occupational health care
As of 1 November 2023, the University´s provider of occupational health care services is Avonova Hälsa AB.
All employees, PhD students and postdocs regardless of the type of funding, are entitled to occupational health care services. Temporary employees (those employed by the hour, invigilators, etc.) are not covered.
Work environment information system
The IA system (Work Environment Information System) is the University’s system for the digital reporting of incidents at work, incidents on the way to or from the workplace, occupational injuries, crimes, occupational illness and environmental deviations.
A green workplace
The Institute for International Economic Studies (IIES) aims for a more sustainable environment according to ISO 14001 and shall continuously evaluate our working methods and our choices based on their environmental impact.
The groundwork is laid by:
- Following the laws and regulations that apply to the environment and sustainable development.
- Ensuring that resources are available for proper implementation of measures for environmental improvement and seeing these measures as an investment.
- Increasing knowledge and awareness of the environmental work amongst employees at IIES.
- Setting demands on suppliers when procuring and purchasing.
- Striving for continuous improvement of our local environmental work.
Alternatively you can contact our environmental representative, Tobias Kjellberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
IIES environmental action plan
Each year, the IIES draws up a set of environmental goals to be reached. The Environmental Action Plan functions as the basis for our annual environmental work.
Do you have questions about our environmental work? Contact our Environmental Representative:
Tobias Kjellberg: email@example.com
Last updated: February 19, 2024
Source: Institute for International Economic Studies (IIES)