Places to study
Up to 770 places to study (study desks) are available at different locations within the Frescati area for the University’s students.
The study desks are available during the opening hours. Please keep in mind that study desks located in the restaurant areas are primarily intended for lunch guests during lunch time (11.00-14.00).
Places to study
- Södra huset, building F, floor 5, approximately 70 desks. Opening hours Monday-Thursday at 06.30 -22.00 and Friday at 06.30-20.00.
- Södra huset, outside SUB, approximately 135 desks. Opening hours Monday to Thursday at 06:30 to 22:00, Friday at 06:30 to 20:00 and Saturday-Sunday at 08:00 to 18:00.
- Arrhenius, building A–C floor 5, approximately 50 desks. Opening hours Monday and Wednesday at 7.30-18.15, Tuesday and Thursday at 7.30-18.30 and Friday at 7.30-16.00.
- Arrhenius, room B234, approximately 16 desks. Opening hours Monday and Wednesday at 7.30-18.15, Tuesday and Thursday at 7.30-18.30 and Friday at 7.30-16.00.
- Geovetenskapens hus, former Geobiblioteket (U225), approximately 75 desks. Opening hours Monday-Friday at 07.30–19.00.
- Kräftriket, building 3, 3A, B och C, floor 3, approximately 30 desks and floor 2 approximately 50 desks. Opening hours Monday-Thursday at 07.30-20.00 and Friday at 07.30-19.00
At certain recurring or unplanned events, the places of study can be booked for other purposes. For example, the study benches in restaurant areas can be reserved for smorgasbord at Christmas time.
Last updated: April 22, 2020
Source: Property Management Office