Zhejiang University is situated in Hangzhou in southeast China and is a school with more than 46 000 full-time students. The university has a rich campus culture and advanced teaching facilities.

As a student enrolled at the Master’s programme China Studies, you should apply for an X visa to China when you study at Zhejiang University, and apply for a residence permit within 30 days after entering China.

You will have to do a Physical Check-up at Zhejiang International Travel Healthcare Center in order to apply for a residence permit.

Curious about life at Zhejiang University?
Read more here.

Read more about:
The city of Hangzhou

For more information, see the attached Pre-arrival guide.