Empirical Research Methodology for Computer and Systems Sciences
7.5 credits cr.
- Gå till denna sida på svenska webben
The course introduces and provides training in basic aspects of empirical research methodology.
- to find, summarize, evaluate and compare scientific literature,
- quote, refer and paraphrase scientific literature,
- justify a scientific study,
- quantitative data types, data collection methods and data analysis methods and
- qualitative data types, data collection methods and data analysis methods.
Internet based distance learning.
The course is examined as follows:
- written assignments
ScheduleThe schedule will be available no later than one month before the start of the course. We do not recommend print-outs as changes can occur. At the start of the course, your department will advise where you can find your schedule during the course.
Note that the course literature can be changed up to two months before the start of the course.
This course is part of a programme and is not available for application as a stand-alone course.
If you are a student at one of our Master’s programmes and have questions about the course, please contact the student counsellors