Baltic Seminar & Bar
Venue: P216 (NPQ-huset),Svante Arrhenius väg 20A
Welcome to this spring Baltic Seminar! We are very glad to present our new Royal Baltic Sea Visiting Professor Alf Norkko and the Baltic Sea collaboration between Stockholm University and Helsinki University.
16.00-16.30: Baltic Seminar
Baltic Bridge - Bridging gaps in Baltic Sea science
In the joint project Baltic Bridge, researchers at Helsinki University and Stockholm University combine their Baltic Sea expertise in coastal zone research and modelling. A strategic partnership decided by the universities gives this collaboration a formal status and creates new links between researchers, development of infrastructure and joint course activities as well as new communicative opportunities. In this seminar, Baltic Sea Centre's Visiting Professor Alf Norkko and Scientific leader Christoph Humborg will present the strategic collaboration in closer detail.
You can read more about the Baltic Bridge here.
16.30-19.00: Baltic Bar
After the seminar, you are welcome to join in on more discussions and mingle in the Baltic Bar in the DEEP lunch room. Please remember to bring cash.
About Baltic Seminar
Baltic Seminar is a seminar series aiming to promote current marine issues related to Stockholm University and strengthen its marine research community. All university employees and students are welcome, as well as affiliated who work with marine science!
April 19, 2017
Page editor: Isabell Stensson
Source: Baltic Sea Centre
Upcoming dissertations at the University
- Mathematics achievement of early and newly immigrated students in different topics of mathematics
- Who is Who in the Adipose Organ : A look at the Heterogeneity of Adipocyte Biology
- Läsutveckling under mellan- och högstadiet : En longitudinell studie av läsfärdigheter hos elever med och utan lässvårigheter
- Essays on Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- Iridium Catalysed Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Olefins and Dynamic Kinetic Resolution in the Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Allylic Alcohols