Our service centers assist students, employees and visitors at the University with different facility issues. There are two service centers: one located in Campus Albano and one in the southern part of Campus Frescati.
NOTE! Servicecenter Albano close earlier Friday 29 September
Servicecenter Albano close at 12:00 Friday 29 September.
Open between 08:00-12:00.
Ordinary opening hours:
- Monday: 08:00–16:00
- Tuesday: 08:00–15:15
- Wednesday to Thursday: 08:00–16:00
- Fridays: 08:00–15:00
Applies to both service center Albano and Frescati.
Visiting address: Campus Albano, House 2, floor 4 (Albanovägen 18)
Servicecenter Frescati Södra
Visiting address: Campus Frescati (Södra huset), House D, floor 4 (next to the Stockholm University library)
Welcome to our service centers to get help with:
- general information about the premises and locations
- booking of lecture halls, tables and exhibition areas
- audio/visual equipment for centrally managed teaching rooms
- error reporting regarding public premises and lecture halls
- sale of a limited range of profile products. For complete product range, please see: Web shop (su.se/staff)
- lost-and-found property
- manage pick-up and returning of access cards
- manage pick-up and returning of keys (Note! only possible in Service center Frescati Södra)
For questions regarding keys, access cards, lost-and-found property etc.
Housing Office Drop-in
International students, researchers and doctoral students are welcome to drop-in meetings for any questions/concerns regarding accommodation provided by Housing Office at Stockholm university.
For more information about time and dates for drop-in meetings, see following link: Housing Office Drop-in
Last updated: September 27, 2023
Source: Property Management Office (GL)