Degree Project in Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology
60 credits cr.
- Gå till denna sida på svenska webben
The course consists of an individual thesis work, and you will learn to plan a larger project and conducting it using relevant methods.
You will get training in collecting, process, critically examine and present your data. An important part of the course is also to put your work in perspective with respect to current scientific discussions and knowledge. You will present your work as a written scientific thesis and during an oral presentation.
The course is part of this four master's program:
- Master's Programme in Geomatics with Remote Sensing and GIS
- Master's Programme in Hydrology, Hydrogeology and Water Resources
- Master's Programme in Landscape Ecology
- Master's Programme in Polar Landscapes and Quaternary Climate
Note that the course literature can be changed up to two months before the start of the course.
The required reading is based on scientific publications and reports in the relevant subject area identified by the student through literature searches and literature provided by the principal supervisor and/or by the assistant supervisor.