About the education
This course covers cloud formation from both micro- and macro perspectives. The content is:
- formation and chemical composition of cloud and ice condensation nuclei
- activation of cloud and ice condensation nuclei to cloud droplets and ice crystals
- precipitation processes
- large scale conditions for cloud formation
- interaction between clouds and condensation nuclei with radiation
- observational techniques on the micro- and macro scale
- parameterisation of clouds in numerical weather forecast and climate models.
No description found.
Area of interest: Science and Mathematics
Science and mathematics help us understand how the world around us is connected – from the origin and structure of the universe, to the development and function of humanity and all other organisms on earth.
Scientific knowledge makes it possible to critically examine the credibility of information in different areas of everyday life, society, and the media.
As a scientist or mathematician, you will be attractive on a large job market that covers all parts of society and includes everything from pure technology companies to environment and healthcare, as well as research.