Aleksander JaworskiNMR Facility Manager
- NMR facility manager (Stockholm University) since 2019
- Postdoctoral fellow in paramagnetic NMR with Andrew Pell (Stockholm University) [2016–2018]
- PhD studies in solid-state NMR with Mattias Edén (Stockholm University) [2010–2016]
- Socrates-Erasmus scholarship, Paul Verlaine University–Metz (France) [2009–2010]
- Master studies in physical chemistry, University of Silesia (Poland) [2005–2010]
NMR Facility Manager
As facility manager I'm providing expertise in acquisition and interpretation of NMR data from variety of materials being in close collaboration with many research groups from Stockholm University and other universities.
Prediction of NMR and EPR properties with quantum chemistry methods
Electronic structure calculations are essential for reliable NMR signal assignments of complex materials or systems, especially those containing paramagnetic centers with all the NMR interactions arising thereof. My scientific interests focus on prediction of NMR parameters using different levels of theory, ranging from density functional theory (DFT) to wavefunction based ab initio methods including electron correlation.
NMR in Materials Chemistry, 7.5 hp
Chemical Data Analysis, 7.5 hp