Autumn 2019 | Daytime | 100 % | On campus
For access to the course knowledge and skills equivalent to the following courses is required:
* Mathematics for Natural Sciences I, 15 hp (MM2002)
* Mathematics for Natural Sciences II, 15 hp (MM4001)
* Mathematics II - Analysis, part A, 7.5 hp (MM5010)
* Mathematics II - Analysis, part B, 7.5 hp (MM5011)
* Classical Physics, 30 hp (FK3014)
* Quantum Mechanics, 7.5 hp (FK5020)
* Programming, numerical methods and statistics for physicists, 15 hp (FK4026) or both of the courses Physics with digital tools, 7.5 hp (FK4025) och Probability theory and statistics for teachers, 7.5 hp (MT1011)
* Electromagnetism and waves, 7.5 hp (FK5019)
* Experimental physics, 7.5 hp (FK5021)
* Quantum phenomena and radiation physics, 7,5 hp (FK5015) Information about entry requirements on universityadmissions.se
Higher Education Credits (up to 225).
See previous years' admissions information to se how likely you are to be given a place. (In Swedish)
Syllabus in Swedish,
valid from Autumn 2016.pdf
Applies to citizens from outside EU, EES or Switzerland. First payment: 17500 SEK.
The complete course/programme: 17500 SEK.
Medical Radiation Physics
Science and Mathematics