About the education
The course deals with numerical methods for solving the hydrodynamic equations.
The course includes:
• finite differences in time and space of the hydrodynamic equations
• analysis of finite differential methods limitations
• semi-implicit and semi-Lagrangian schemata
• iterative methods for solving Laplace and Poissonekvationerna
• alternating grid for shallow water equations in two dimensions
• nonlinear advektionstermer
• spectral coordinates for global atmospheric circulation models
No description found.
Area of interest: Science and Mathematics
Science and mathematics help us understand how the world around us is connected – from the origin and structure of the universe, to the development and function of humanity and all other organisms on earth.
Scientific knowledge makes it possible to critically examine the credibility of information in different areas of everyday life, society, and the media.
As a scientist or mathematician, you will be attractive on a large job market that covers all parts of society and includes everything from pure technology companies to environment and healthcare, as well as research.