Doctoral and Licentiat theses in Demography
Here is a list of Doctoral and Licentiat thesis from the Stockholm University Demography Unit.
Doctoral theses in Demography
- Signe Svallfors. Bodies and Battlefields: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Colombian Armed Conflict
- Andrea Monti. Moving again: Studies of international return and onward migration.
- Marie Berlin. Out-of-home care and educational outcomes – prevalence, patterns, and consequences.
- Ari Klængur Jónsson. Beyond a Second Demographic Transition? Fertility and family dynamics in Iceland.
- Kathrin Morosow. Side Effects: Unintended Consequences of Family Leave Policies.
- Helen Eriksson. Studies on Parental Leave and Co-residence using Swedish Register Data. Download Helen Eriksson's Thesis here.
- Linda Kridahl. Time for retirement – studies on how leisure and family associate with retirement timing in Sweden. Download Linda Kridahl's Thesis here.
- Johan Dahlberg. Parents, Children and Childbearing. Download Johan Dahlberg's Thesis here.
- Elina Elveborg Lindskog. Effects of violent conflict on women and children: Sexual behavior, fertility, and infant mortality in Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Download Elina Elveborg Lindskog's Thesis here.
- Sofi Ohlsson-Wijk. Family Formation in Sweden around the Turn of the New Millennium. Download Sofi Ohlsson-Wijk's Thesis here.
- Martin Kolk. Multigenerational Processes in Demography. Download Martin Kolk's Thesis here.
- Li Ma. Female Employment and Fertility Change in South Korea. Download Li Ma's Thesis here.
- Maria Brandén. Gendered Migration Patterns within a Sex Segregated Labor Market. Download Maria Brandén's Thesis here.
- Sara Thalberg: Students and Family Formation: Studies on educational enrolement and childbearing in Sweden. Download Sara Thalberg's Thesis here.
- Jani Turunen: Stepfamily Dynamics in Sweden: Essays on family structure and children’s well-being. Download Jani Turunen's Thesis here.
- Lesia Nedoluzhko: Demographic Journeys along the Silk Road: Marriage, Childbearing, and Migration in Kyrgyzstan. Download Lesia Nedoluzhko's Thesis here.
- Karin Tesching: Education and Fertility: Dynamic Interrelations between Women's Educational Level, Educational Field and Fertility in Sweden. Download Karin Tesching's Thesis here.
- Ying Hong: Effects of Changing Lives of Women on Fertility in Rural China, With Comparison to Their Husbands' Roles.
- Livia Sz. Olah: Gendering Family Dynamics: The Case of Sweden and Hungary.
- Diana Corman: Success at Work and in Family Life: Studies in Selected Western Fertility and Family Dynamics.
- Gebremariam Woldemicael: Infant and Child Mortality in Eritrea: Levels, Trends, and Determinants.
- Gunnar Andersson: Trends in Childbearing and Nuptiality in Sweden: A Period Analysis.
Licentiat theses in Demography
- Diana Corman: Family Policy, Working Life, and The Third Birth in Contemporary France and Sweden.
- Ann-Zofie Duvander: Why Do Swedish Cohabitants Marry?
- Gunnar Andersson: Nuptiality Trends in Sweden, 1971-1995.
- Gebrenegus Ghilagaber: The Effect of Cohabitation on Marriage Formation and Dissolution.
- Britta Hoem: Alla goda ting är tre? Trebarnsfödslar bland svenska kvinnor födda 1936-1950.
Senast uppdaterad: 5 januari 2023