7.5 credits cr.
- Gå till denna sida på svenska webben
In computational biology we use computational methods to study biological systems.
The course addresses
- computational problems in molecular biology,
- formalisation of biological issues,
- algorithm techniques for solving common molecular biological computational problems,
- function and implementation of important bioinformatics computer programs.
The course consists of two elements: theory and home assignments.
Instruction consists of lectures and seminars.
The course is assessed through written and oral exam, and written and oral presentations of home assignments.
A list of examiners can be found on
ScheduleThe schedule will be available no later than one month before the start of the course. We do not recommend print-outs as changes can occur. At the start of the course, your department will advise where you can find your schedule during the course.
Note that the course literature can be changed up to two months before the start of the course.
Open online materials.