Student Affairs Office

You can contact our Student Affairs Office if you have questions about admission or registration ahead of the start of term, or other administrative matters about your current studies at our department. You visit the Student Affairs Office to pick up written exams. Remember to always provide your personal details and information about the courses you are taking when you contact us so we can find your study records. We have also gathered a lot of information on our web that answers some common questions.

Student Affairs Office

Study counsellor

If you have questions about your current and future studies in the subject English - your study environment, study techniques and study planning - you can contact our Study Counsellor. You can also contact the Study Counsellor for questions on studying abroad, on credit transfers in the subject English, or on studying with a disability. We have also gathered a lot of information on our web.

Study Counsellor

Director of Studies

Director of Undergraduate Studies
Director of Studies for the teacher education programmes
Director of Graduate Studies
On this page