Study abroad

Why not take the chance to spend part of your education abroad.

Are you are thinking of studying abroad?

Follow the link to the pages where you can learn about different ways of studying abroad. Find out about exchange studies, traineeships and other possibilities to go international as a student.

Go international

Exchange student?

Students who study at Stockholm University through a formal student exchange agreement between their home university and Stockholm University are exchange students.

The Department of Public Health Sciences are presently creating new exchange agreements with partner universities.

For courses given at the Department of Public Health Sciences, please seach the Courses and programmes catalogue at Stockholm University.
Credits correspond to ECTS (European credit transfer system).

Undergraduate (1st cycle, BA level) instruction is in Swedish.
Advanced level (2nd cycle, MA level) instruction is in English.
Proof of proficiency in the language of instruction is required.

Photo: Niklas Björling



Anna Nyström, Departmental international coordinator at the Department of Public Health Sciences

Study counsellor
On this page